We are currently looking for our next Hairdressing Apprentice, with a background or interest in art to enrol on our intensive training programme. The successful candidate will be enrolled on a GNVQ apprenticeship scheme and full training will be given. The role is full-time and requires a big commitment to learn a new profession.
- Assisting in all aspects of hairdressing
- Reception – Maintaining appointment system, booking in clients answering the phone and emails
- Cleaning salon and keeping tidy
- Social media
- Looking after hairdressing clients
- Providing visitors with information about the exhibition
- Smartly dressed and presentable in appearance
- Passionate and committed to learning hairdressing
- Familiar with social media
- Confident dealing with the public
- A keen interest and commitment to learning the new profession
- A keen interest in art and able to communicate exhibition themes.
- Must be under 25 and based in Southwark
Deadline: 12 July
Interview: 18 July
Start date: 22 July
To apply for the position please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com addressed to Daniel Kelly with the subject line: ‘Hairdressing apprenticeship 2019 application’.