HAIRDRESSING APPRENTICESHIP 2021
Application Deadline: Thursday 18 March 18:00
5-days per week to include two late evenings.
Salary: National Minimum wage
Holidays: 5.6 weeks per year
Interviews: 22 March 10-1pm
Start date: 29 March.
(these dates are subject to change due to current restrictions)
(Contact: Ruby Donachy firstname.lastname@example.org)
DKUK is an art gallery and hair salon where clients sit in front of art while they get their haircut. We are currently looking for our next hairdressing apprentice with a background or interest in art to enrol on our intensive training program. The successful candidate will be enrolled on a GNVQ apprenticeship scheme and full training will be given. The role is full time and requires a big commitment to learn a new profession.
- Looking after hairdressing clients
- Providing visitors with information about the exhibition
- Assisting in all aspects of hairdressing
- Reception – Maintaining appointment system, booking in clients answering the phone and emails
- Cleaning salon and keeping tidy
- Passionate and committed to learning hairdressing
- Confident dealing with the public
- A keen interest in art and ability to communicate exhibition themes
- Familiar with social media
We are open to applicants from all ethnic backgrounds however we particularly encourage applicants from Black Asian and Ethnic minorities and those who have grown up in Southwark. To apply please send a cv and brief cover letter to Ruby Donachy email@example.com with the title ‘Hairdressing apprenticeship 2021’ by 6pm on 18 March 2021