- Please give us at least 24 hours notice. Cancelling any later means you will be charged a cancellation fee of 25% of the cost of your service or treatment.
- Cancelling or rescheduling less than 2 hours before, means you will be charged a no show fee of 100% of the value of your service or treatment.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late you may be liable for the no show fee.
- If you need to cancel please do call or use our online booking system. Please do not text, email or put a message on social media as it is not certain we will see it.
A deposit of 25% of the cost of your service or treatment will be charged if you:
- are booking a colour service
- missed your last appointment with us
- the deposit will be refunded if you cancel, provided you give us at least 24 hours’ notice. If you give us less than 24 hours’ notice but we are able to fill the appointment, we will credit the deposit to your account.
How we charge fees
- all bookings made via our online booking system are subject to a £1.50 non refundable deposit.
- any fees incurred will be charged to the card you used when booking a service. If we do not have your card details the fee will be added to your account, which must be settled on your next visit.